Questions about getting started selling some pieces.

Discussion in 'Pre-Subscription Questions & Help' started by Chris the glass guy, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Chris the glass guy

Chris the glass guy

0   0   0

Hello Boro Market community. I'd like to first say what a lot of nice looking pieces I've seen already. So I have a few questions before I get started after reading a few threads. Basically I have some new heady pieces (about 10) to sell but am wondering what exactly I need to do as far as purchasing a subscription. Also I have read, not sure if it is accurate, that I need some kind of rating and also need to purchase an item before I can sell anything. If anyone can give me some advice or answers it would be awesome. Thanks for any help in advance and everyone have an awesome day!!!!

2. UOFreeshards

Advertisement

0   0   0

3. Dak420

Dak420 BM v2 Subscriber

0   0   0

Hey Chris I own a head shop and am looking for some new glass providers. Any interest?

4. Chris the glass guy

Chris the glass guy

0   0   0

Absolutely. We are trying to get glass in the hands of any one interested so customers can get a quality pipe and you the retailer can make a nice profit. What’s your place called and located. Send me an email address and I can send you a pdf with our catalog and pricing sheet that will give you your cost. I look forward to talking more. We have some custom heady pieces but make a full line with pipes of all kinds, water pipes and accessories. My email is chris@east-8th.com and number is 937-569-1507.
    Sincerely,
    Chris Carrington

5. Chris the glass guy

Chris the glass guy

0   0   0

6. Chris the glass guy

Chris the glass guy

0   0   0

I hope you received those files i emailed you with the catalog. We also have some sweet heady pieces not pictured in there. If you would like I can send you some photos of them. What is in the catalog are all production pieces and everything is from here in Cincinnati. Any questions what so ever feel free to call, text or email me.

Thanks,
    Chris Carrington