Oregon-Made Lineworked Beaker

Discussion in 'Glass For Sale' started by frejyakiller420, Apr 28, 2018.

1. frejyakiller420

frejyakiller420 BM v2 Subscriber

0   0   0

PRICE:
    235$
    Hello,

This beaker is my old daily driver. You can plainly see that it has irreparable water stains, the ground-joints are well-used, and overall the tube is aged for a long time... in short, it could not be better.

I bought this from Mary Jane's House of Glass in Portland and every time I asked them who the maker was someone gave me a different answer... o well. The only thing I know for sure is that it was made in Eugene, Oregon... in fact, if you have been to MJHoG in the last two years you have probably seen other beakers made by the same person.

It has a lineworked section on the bottom, a perfect downstem and bowl of the same colorwork. I hope that the purchaser of this pipe enjoys it well and takes good care of it. If you want to try and remove the water stains good luck! Shipping in pelican case, faster shipping, or any other special requests must be verified through private messaging.

235$ sale price includes PayPal fees and shipping. All offers are accepted. As is stated in my other listings I am looking for a quick sale. Buyer must be a reasonable and business-minded adult who will pay with PayPal and receive tracking number when PayPal has confirmed the money is available. You can choose the shipping company if you like.

Thank you and Good Luck to whoever buys this perfect beaker. It is 14 inches tall and I am willing to sell the plaid bag with it if necessary. Today was the first day I ever cleaned the bowlpiece and it was a chore! This daily driver is like a Honda because it won't let you down! Happy buying.

View attachment 143230

IMG_4013.JPG

IMG_4012.JPG

IMG_4011.JPG

IMG_4010.JPG

IMG_4009.JPG

IMG_4008.JPG

IMG_4015.JPG

IMG_4014.JPG

2. UOFreeshards

Advertisement

0   0   0