Hello from Nebraska!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Freeloder, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Freeloder

Freeloder BM v2 Subscriber

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm 39. I'm a dude. I have been collecting for 8 years. I love scientific glass but lately I have been buying artistic pieces. I have about 20 or so pieces. I'm a stay at home dad and disabled vet. Life is good!

Eatpie and conata like this.
  2. UOFreeshards

Advertisement

0   0   0

3. conata

conata BM v2 Subscriber

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hey Freeloder, glad to hear from "the good life"! I lived in omaha a few years ago and still love to visit Illuzion glass when I go back. I'm in SoDak now but I too was a stay home dad in Nebraska in my late 30's. I like scientific glass because it's a bit like adult legos; building rigs. I do have a few heady pipes but nothing to be proud of; one has a giant red 'N' though! hahaha

Freeloder likes this.
  4. hashbumps

hashbumps BM v2 Subscriber

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Omaha born and raised love it all

conata and Freeloder like this.
  5. Freeloder

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

@conata Wow its so great to finally hear from someone on here. I have been trying to get a gold membership all week. I love Illuzions! I have bought several pieces from them. They know me pretty well in there. I think its a requirement in Nebraska to have a "N" pipe if you're a stoner here. LOL. Cant wait to join the community!

@hashbumps nice to meet you! Its a small world!

conata likes this.
  6. conata

conata BM v2 Subscriber

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Freeloder, I too am trying to join the market community, to buy something in my case. I see you have some likes. I wonder have you had any success at anything yet on this site? I assume I can't do stuff cause I haven't satisfied the requirements but then again maybe I just don't see the place to click for stuff like private messaging, etc. A lot of old posts say "ya just need 3 likes"...

Anyway lets talk Otown... watch out for fireworks season! I got a laugh out finding used rockets on top of my car after every 4th. Only place I've lived where fireworks are legal in town. lol

Freeloder likes this.
  7. Freeloder

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You need to contact hpidriver. You should have got a message from him already. If you're on mobile go back to the main feed and click the mail button on top of browser. He seems to be the key master. Contact him and be patient.

conata likes this.
  8. conata

conata BM v2 Subscriber

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Cool thanks for the tip. I did it so I'll be patient, or something...