Heady Domes (Hefe, Burtoni & more) SALE...PRICE DECREASE - NOW $75-$150 range...w/ FREEBIES!

Discussion in 'Glass Accessories' started by cardboardcowboy67, Jun 19, 2017.

1. cardboardcowboy67

cardboardcowboy67 BM v1 Subscriber

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Update (9/19/17): turns out the market for domes is not super hot, sooo all prices get cut in half! 50% off everything I guess you could say. PM me if you're interested

Hey BM! I've got something really cool for you today, a number of super heady domes by these artists (L-R):

Mako

mr. gray
    KGB
    Burtoni
    El Hefe

IMG_6699.JPG

FREEBIES: ALSO there are sweet worked FREEBIES (see below for details):
    OTHER FREEBIES: Also are a simple clear dome (18mm) and adapter (14mm male -14mm male) (see below for details).

PAYMENT METHOD: I prefer to work with Paypal...but if you're interested in another method PM me and we can discuss. Buyer will cover Paypal fees (2.9% + $0.30). Please everyone feel free to PM me questions, requests for more pics, or to make an offer. I don't really mind "lowball" offers, so don't hesitate to shoot me a msg if you're interested.
    SHIPPING METHOD: If you want an item, dibs it in the thread. Once payment is received, I'll ship within 48 hours (however, if it's on a Saturday it'll most likely have to wait to ship until the following Monday). I will include free shipping using USPS Priority (with tracking) - let me know if you want to use another shipping service, but know the cost will be on you in this case.
    PICS & PRICES: See below for individual pics of each item (incl. freebies) and asking price for each. Like the title says, $75-150 is now the asking price range for the domes. All items are in like new condition unless otherwise noted below.

NOW $100 - Mako Jellyfish Dome - 18mm - Purple/Pink/Green color with clear joint - was $200 plus PP fees. This guy is a really hefty and big dome, I think it weighs something like 120g if I remember right.
    IMG_6701.JPG IMG_6707.JPG IMG_6716.JPG

NOW $75 - KGB Donut Dome -
    18mm - Beige/Pink color (with sprinkles) and clear joint - includes original "Donut Bag" with KGB logo and stuff on it - was $150 plus PP fees. This dome is almost a copy of Homer Simpson's donut (this is totally why I bought it), very cool. It also has a KGB '13 signature
    IMG_6726.JPG IMG_6722.JPG IMG_6729.JPG IMG_6730.JPG

NOW $150 - El Hefe Super Heady Dome - 18mm - Blue/Green/Slime/Black/Fumicello Cane Handle/Clear Horn with dark colored Opal color with totally worked joint - was $300 plus PP fees. As indicated, this dome is super heady and has a sweet fumicello leaf shaped handle and a clear horn with dark opal inside. Also includes "El Hefe" milli signature
    IMG_6733.JPG IMG_6737.JPG IMG_6739.JPG IMG_6742.JPG IMG_6746.JPG

NOW $100 - Mr. Gray Bug Dome - 18mm - Yellow/Fumed/Clear color with fully worked joint - was $200 plus PP fees. As is mr. gray's style, the dome includes millis with little red bugs in them, I think they're termites. Also has "mr. gray 2013" signature, I tried to get a decent view of it in the pics.
    IMG_6750.JPG IMG_6752.JPG IMG_6754.JPG IMG_6757.JPG

NOW $100 - Burtoni Jellyfish Dome - 18mm - 100% Lemon Drop color with fully worked lemon drop joint - was $200 plus PP fees.
    IMG_6759.JPG IMG_6764.JPG IMG_6765.JPG IMG_6766.JPG

Clear Dome - 18mm - free if you buy any of the five heady domes (third person to buy)
    IMG_6775.JPG

Clear Adapter - 14mm male to 14mm male - free if you buy any of the five heady domes. There is a slight, small water stain on the middle part. (fourth person to buy)
    IMG_6777.JPG

FREEBIE Mike Fro Dome - 18mm - FREE to first person to buy one of the five heady domes above. The pic shows some of the scratches I mentioned, but also shows how sweet the colorful wig-wag work on the top is. Plus serendipity worked joint.
    IMG_6781.JPG

The first person to buy one of the five heady domes gets a Mike Fro dome for FREE! Full disclosure: the Fro dome has some serious scratching on it, see the pic below. Unfortunately, when I bought the dome there was no mention made to me of the scratches...but personally I can't in good faith sell the dome as is, especially without letting someone know. Still, it's a sweet totally worked dome with cool colors, and - of course- it's totally free!! :thumbupcool:

FREEBIE Local Artist Dish - FREE to second person to buy one of the remaining five heady domes above.
    IMG_6768.JPG

That's all folks - thanks for looking and again, feel free to PM for anything. Stay cool BM!

:cowboy:

:clap:P.S. - Stay Tuned for the second half of this super heady dome sale! Coming soon to the For Sale forum near you: domes by Dale Somers (DCS), Marcel Braun, Carver B, Liberty 503 Glass and more!!!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    MrItaly likes this.
  2. UOFreeshards

Advertisement

0   0   0

3. cardboardcowboy67

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Bump - and thank you Mods for moving this to the correct forum! My bad on that

4. cardboardcowboy67

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Bump City - I let this one sleep a little bit but see above for big price drop ~~~ %50 off everything and more freebies
    :cowboy:

5. cardboardcowboy67

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

bumpski bump - still up....and I got a ton more glass looking for a new home. Sovereignty pillar, Toro macaroon, micro, and macro, Vela G travela set and mini travela, John Dillinger lemon yellow thumbprint rig, and much much more. HMU if any of that sounds good - you can basically name your price and get a good deal