CARVER B Serum Carved Pendant - with Collector's box - never worn

Discussion in 'Marbles, Pendants, and Murrine' started by degradated, Aug 21, 2019.

1. degradated

degradated BM v1 Subscriber

Rating - 96.7%
    36   1   0

PRICE:
    115 shipped
    As far as I'm aware, Andrew Brown (Carver B) isn't offering these pendants for sale anymore.

I got this direct from the artist in an auction last year. Each carved pendant he produced was unique and one of a kind. This particular one is Serum and changes color based on lighting. The photos below show that it changes from light yellow in natural lighting to pink under fluorescent and other artificial lighting.

Approximately 1" in diameter and almost 1/2" thick, it is a chunky little guy. Comes with cord and bead along with "Carver B" collector box (he only started including these toward the end of the run).

First photo is with fluorescent lighting, 2nd photo with flash. Last photo with natural lighting.

Asking $115 shipped via USPS First Class Mail within the continental USA (PayPal fees on me too).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Carver B Pendant 01.jpg Carver B Pendant 02.jpg Carver B Pendant 03.jpg Carver B Pendant 04.jpg Carver B Pendant 05.jpg

2. UOFreeshards

Advertisement

0   0   0

3. degradated

degradated BM v1 Subscriber

Rating - 96.7%
    36   1   0