2 beaker bottom 10mm mini tubes

Discussion in 'Artist Direct Glass For Sale' started by Vast Glass, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Vast Glass

Vast Glass Glass Artist

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PRICE:
    300 each
    Hello Boromarket and thank you for checking out my glass. I have 2 very nice mini tubes for sale right now. #1 is 5.25 inches tall. It has an experimental green mouthpiece, worked 10mm female, 2 hole diffused downstem, and two band fade to clear reversal on the bottom. It has a shapely neck with 2 maria's around a ball shape in the clear. It also sports a very nice silver and gold fumed implosion vortex marble surrounded by 4 nice light purple thorns all of which are opposite the joint.
    #2 is 4.5 inches tall with a very light transparent blue which I believe was blue raindrop from greasy glass. This blue was used for the mouthpiece, worked 10mm joint, 2 hole diffused downstem, and an encalmo section on the bottom. It has a worked neck similar to #1's with 2 maria's outside a ball shape. It also sports 2 silver and gold fumed vortex marbles and 5 blue raindrop thorns opposite the joint.
    These tubes are little shredders. In the last picture it is shown with a 90 degree quarts banger which is not included in the sale, but shown to demonstrate that when held at the proper angle everything makes a perfectly straight line down into the water, and it rips hard. Function videos can be sent to your phone upon request.
    I accept Postal Money Orders, or Paypal, but if using Paypal 20 dollars will be added to the price to help cover fees and pay for shipping to the lower 48. If paying by money order just add 10 for shipping. For anyone outside the continental US I will add actual shipping cost to the total. Thank you for your support. IMG_8409.JPG IMG_8411.JPG IMG_8412.JPG IMG_8413.JPG IMG_8414.JPG IMG_8415.JPG IMG_8416.JPG IMG_8417.JPG IMG_8419.JPG IMG_8420.JPG IMG_8421.JPG IMG_8422.JPG

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    degradated, stevelarosh and reed like this.
  2. UOFreeshards

Advertisement

0   0   0

3. Vast Glass

Vast Glass Glass Artist

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

#2 has been sold. #1 is still available.

4. Vast Glass

Vast Glass Glass Artist

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

#1 has also been sold these have both been sold outside of BM, and are no longer available, thank you for looking