Trading Profile of JJ420

Review
  1. Awesome guy. Great packing and fast shipping. Thanks again

2. great buyer, fast payment, enjoy the 54 arm!

3. Quick payment, easy communication. Perfect transaction. Thanks!

• Seller
    • neve13 (23)
    • Aug 24, 2012
  4. Fast shipping upon recieving payment, Great communication, Great packaging

• Buyer
    • heeb91 (28)
    • Jul 17, 2012
  5. My first time sending a m/o & it was really easy. Big time thanks for the hookup

6. Great Dude - Beast proof packaging!

7. Awesome dude. A+ seller

8. GREAT SELLER!! GREAT PRICE!

9. Smooth transaction. A pleasure to do business with

10. WORM/2ba 31 ARM, Thanks for the quick MO payment! Enjoy the 31arms bro!

11. Transaction number two even better then number one...

12. Great guy fast payment A+++

13. wonderful transaction recommend to all A++

14. Super patient. Great guy. Shipped incredibly fast! Thanks Again JJ

15. Great guy, true to his word. Thanks!

16. Great seller, quick to ship, easy to work with

17. Relatively quick transaction, very relaxed and easy to work with!

• Seller
    • Durden (25)
    • May 17, 2011
  18. Great buyer, A+++

• Seller
    • Mr G (41)
    • May 16, 2011
  19. Enjoy the tube! Fast payment and quick replys.

20. GREAT Seller super fast and well done shipping thx BM&JJ

21. Awesome seller! Great deal

22. Excellent communication and fast payment! A+

23. wouldnt hesitate to do busines with again. excellent transaction/buyer

• Seller
    • adept (34)
    • Mar 23, 2011
  24. JJ is laid back and easy to work with. I'd def reccomend him to others

25. Excellent seller, everything came as described.

26. Great guy, fast payment!

• Seller
    • Scrill (39)
    • Feb 25, 2011
  27. great buyer, fast payment, very understaning

• Seller
    • t0ast (30)
    • Feb 25, 2011
  28. smooth transaction, payed fast!!!

29. Great deal on some nice glass! - A++

30. Quick shipment! Great seller! A+++ Thanks for the Vatra Bags Bro!

31. Black Killadelph Straight, nice guy, easy transaction.

32. Hops inline, great guy to work with.

33. great buyer, quick payment, friendly and professional

Review
  1. Super quick payment and communication. Great buyer to deal with!

2. Better than described. Excellent customer service-Will def recommend to friends!

3. Seriously, neve13 sets the bar here on BM!Dude should be runnin his own business

4. Super quick payment. A+++ buyer!

5. Super quick payment, couldn't ask for anything more! A++

6. Fast payment - Couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks jzim, enjoy the WS tube!

7. Fast payment and great communication! Cool dude and very understanding as well.

8. Paid on time with good communication throughout the process. Enjoy your UST ac!

9. Super fast payment and excellent communication throughout the transaction. A+++!

10. 24 days to receive item, with a lot of BS along the way. Was well packed though.

11. SUPER PROFESSIONAL. A+++ on all fronts! Wish everyone here was 1/2 good as him.

12. Toro Treeless - Sent funds via Priority w/ dcn, always a plus! Thanks dabbson!!

13. EXCELLENT deal on the 31-arm tube. Perfectly packaged and great communication!

14. Gave me one helluva deal on one of my longstanding dream tubes-unequivocally A+!

15. Great communication, Bunker Buster proof packaging, BM's best absolutely! A+++!

16. Prompt payment, Great communication, and lightning fast feedback to boot! A+++!!

17. SB/FRO slide & diffy are even better in person than pictures. Thanks llamaman01!

18. Paid uber fast, excellent communication throughout, what more can u ask for? A++

19. Super quick shipping, excellently packaged, great communication.. A+++ no doubt!

20. Excellent seller whos really understanding and maintains good contact_A+ 4 sure!

21. A+ deal made for a smooth exchange of some great tubes. Sweet YouTube channel 2!

22. Super fast payment and great communication as well. Definitely recommended!! A++

23. Packaged up UBER professionally! Dizz was everything as described and then some

24. Shipped quick, Great communication, and EXPERTLY packed up! A+ Seller!! Thank U

25. Spent a small $$ to get it here on time. Seedless is no doubt one of BM's best!

26. JBD tube: Paid right on time - Wouldn't hesitate 2 do business with again! A+

27. Enjoy the ADS tube boojeeah, Thanks again!

28. Unreal price on an Amazing custom! A++ Communication and Shipping speed.Thanks!!

29. Tube arrived n perfect condition w/ everything expertly packed. Super quick 2!

30. Midwest is the Man! Perfect tube, perfect price, and excellent communication. A+

31. Super quick shipping and packaged Xtremely professional.VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

32. Excellent Communication and FAST payment.Paul's a great guy to do business with!

33. Scored an excellent Lear mini from MH419! Great deal and packaged professionally

34. RandomGuy hooked up my Eric Ross 4.0 FAST and for an Excellent price to boot! A+

35. Scrill is cool beans in my book! He's a good, stand-up guy to do business with.

36. Hops arrived in excellent condition.The PERFECT Peashooter fo sho.Thanks t0ast!!

37. A real pleasure to deal with! Made owning a dream tube of mine become a reality.

38. Quick payment and excellent communication, What more can you ask for? Thanks WM!

39. Excellent transaction here with PF! Great communication and fast payment. A+++!

40. placed dibs in my thread, then failed to communicate let alone log in afterwards

41. Another great purchasing experience from Is2m here-Vatra bag was a nice gesture!

42. Great purchasing experience! Item was exactly as described by the seller.

43. Item exactly as described by the seller. Great communication and fast shipping!