Trading Profile of degradated

Review
  1. Perfect!

• Buyer
    • ReidEQ (33)
    • Oct 3, 2019
  2. nothing but a pleasure, easy transaction and communication!

3. prompt pay, easy communication, great dude

4. Great experience with this seller. All listings are fairly priced. Thanks for keeping the community alive!

5. Met in person for US Tubes. Great seller, nice guy would do business again without hesitation.

6. Amazing Seller

7. Degrated is an A+++ seller

8. A+ Great communication, fast & responsive

9. Super good deal, fast shipping, came packed nicely and item was safe. All one can ask for! Thanks again.

10. Great seller! Super fast ship! Would scoop more. Thanks!

11. A+ Buyer. Fast payment and great communication!

12. Great seller, item as described, fast shipping, great packaging, very friendly!

13. great buyer, paid right away - would recommend to anyone!

14. Great Seller. Items as described, good communication, fast shipping and great packaging!

15. Items as described, shipping timely, discount offered on multiple items. Will order more soon.

16. Didnt Disclose 2nd repair, then canceled payment and started messaging threats, AVOID!!!!! This is Scheize from Tokecity

17. Great seller, fast/great packaging.... A+ transaction and member of the community

• Buyer
    • awdjoe (50)
    • Oct 11, 2017
  18. AAA

• Buyer
    • wsarak (18)
    • Sep 22, 2017
  19. Great Seller - Very Good Communication - Fast Shipping & Great Packaging!!!

20. And Again

21. Superior Seller

22. Great timely orinantatied seller!

23. Great Seller! Perfect Transaction!

24. Piece was exactly as described, shipping was lightning fast, and it was extremely well packaged. Will definitely do another sale in the future.

25. Great Seller

26. Trustworthy buyer - have done business with multiple times

• Seller
    • NYK420 (27)
    • Mar 30, 2017
  27. well deserved reputation. a great asset to Boro Market.

28. Great seller. Communication was smooth and product was shipped well. I would certainly recommend, and deal with again.

29. Perfect customer service/professionalism, amazing seller. Thank you so much!!

30. Amazing buyer, very quick to respond and pay

31. Great seller, fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks again!

32. Best seller

33. fast shipping, arrived on MLK! a great BM participant! overall nice experience

34. quick and easy purchase! thanks for the dish

• Buyer
    • famou5 (2)
    • Oct 19, 2016
  35. Trustworthy buyer! have done business together multiple times! A+

• Seller
    • NYK420 (27)
    • Oct 13, 2016
  36. Great condition fast prompt clearly organized shipping

37. great communication, A+ buyer!

• Seller
    • NYK420 (27)
    • Sep 26, 2016
  38. As described, fast shipping. Thank you!

Review
  1. Met in person to buy my US Tubes beaker. Super nice guy, great buyer. A+

• Buyer
    • ReidEQ (33)
    • Oct 3, 2019
  2. 2nd high end slide I purchased from him. Great packaging, prompt shipment, super nice guy. Thanks man!

3. Amazing seller! Super friendly, knowledgeable and fair. Thanks for the Opas! A+

4. Excellent buyer! Quick payment, good communication, thanks! A+ Enjoy the tube!

5. Met in person to buy my US Tubes beaker. Nice guy, great buyer. A+

6. Excellent buyer! Great communication, quick payment, thanks! Enjoy!

7. Excellent buyer! Great communication, generous, quick payment, thanks! Enjoy the slide!

8. Excellent buyer! Quick payment, good communication, smooth transaction. Thanks! A+

9. Excellent buyer! Quick payment, good communication, friendly, smooth transaction. Thanks! A+

10. Excellent buyer! Quick payment, good communication, friendly, smooth transaction. Thanks! A+

11. Excellent buyer! Quick payment, good communication, friendly, smooth transaction. Thanks! A+

12. Excellent seller! Sold me an Opas slide...packaged well, shipped quick, good deal - thanks! A+

13. Great repeat buyer! Fast payment, friendly, an assett to BM. A+

14. Wonderful seller! Sold me a Monarch stand for a good price. Shipped fast and well. Thanks!

15. Excellent buyer! Quick payment, good communication, friendly, smooth transaction. Thanks! A+

16. Excellent buyer! Quick payment, good communication, thanks! Hope to do business with you again. :)

17. The absolute worst ever, avoid at all costs! Payment bounced, then he shorted me the remainder and resorts to name calling and threats. I went out of my way to bend over backwards for this person only to be taken advantage of. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!

18. Excellent buyer! Great communication. Fast payment, an asset to Boromarket! A+

19. Excellent buyer! Quick payment, good communication, thanks! Enjoy the dish! A+

20. Excellent buyer! Great communication. Fast payment, an asset to Boromarket! A+

21. Great buyer from the UK! Good communication, quick payment, a pleasure to deal with. Enjoy the Fro slide!

22. Exceptional repeat buyer! Thanks again and enjoy the dishes! A+

23. Excellent buyer! Great communication. Fast payment, an asset to Boromarket!

24. A genuinely great person! I couldn't say enough good things about this repeat buyer! A+++

25. Great buyer! Fast payment, good communication. a pleasure to do business with! Enjoy the slide! A+

26. Great buyer! Super fast payment, great communication, a pleasure! A+ Hope you like the spoon!

27. Quick payment, great communication - a pleasure to do business with! A+ Thanks and enjoy!

28. Great buyer! Fast payment, excellent communication, a pleasure to do business with! A+

29. Trustworthy buyer - multiple transactions made without issues. Thanks and enjoy the spoon!

30. Excellent buyer! Fast payment, good communication, thanks! A+

31. Great buyer! Fast payment, excellent communication.... a pleasure to do business with! Thanks!

32. Another great piece of glass from NYK420! The Freeek rig is a beauty, thanks! A+

33. Amazing buyer! Immediate payment, great communication and understanding, a pleasure to deal with! Enjoy the dabber!

34. Excellent buyer! Immediate payment on multiple items, great communication, a pleasure to deal with A+

35. Great seller! Very accommodating, super fast shipping, glass in perfect shape. Thanks for the Sable marble! A+

36. Great buyer! Fast payment, good communication, thanks! Hope you enjoy the minitube!

37. Excellent buyer! Fast payment, a pleasure to deal with and a nice guy, thanks! Enjoy the BirdDogg tube!

38. Great buyer, quick payment - thanks! A pleasure to deal with. Hope you enjoy the n3rd bubb!

39. Excellent buyer! Super fast payment, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

40. Great buyer - quick payment, good communication, thanks! Hope you enjoy the tube!

41. Great buyer! Fast payment, good communication, thanks! A+ Enjoy the dish!

42. Highly recommended seller, hope to do business again, thanks! I'm lovin' the Salt slide, even though it's hard to use lol

43. Great buyer! Fast payment, good communication, thanks! A+

44. Thanks again! Great seller with a nice collection of glass. Punished head slide is bitchin!

45. Excellent seller! Slide well packaged, as described, good communication, thanks! A+

46. Great buyer - fast payment, thanks! Hope you enjoy the bubbler!